Where we are
Siamo solo ad 1 Km dal centro storico, questa distanza permette di essere in un posto tranquillo per riposare, stare in relax, oziare in piscina, senza rinuciare al passeggio per le vetrine e i ristroanti del centro
How to arrive from the airport
If you arrive by plane in Palermo you have 3 different possibilities:
1) (Multiple taxi + train) take a multiple taxi, you will find them at the exit of the airport just 50 meters on your right, then be taken to the central station of Palermo from there continue by train, to Cefalù station.
2) (Metro + train) go to the metro station under the airport, get off at Capolinea, which is the central station of Palermo, from there take a connection to Cefalù, towards Messina.
In both cases the total cost is around 15 euros per person.
3) if you prefer to rent a car follow the signs for Palermo. then continue on the highway towards Messina until the Cefalù exit, then follow our directions for “Lo Spada Rooms B&B”.ne Messina fino all’uscita Cefalù seguire poi le nostre indicazioni per “Lo Spada Rooms B&B”.
How to arrive from the Palermo airport
How to get by car/moto
1) From Palermo: take the highway towards Messina to the Cefalù exit, we recommend taking the detour for the high ring road to “Santa Lucia” and following the signs for Messina. After the tunnel take the second crossroads to the right (take via Ferla), after 300 meters take the crossroads of via Ninfe (in front of Costagliola Marmi), and then turn to the first right: Via dei Satiri. The number 4 is on the right after 30 meters.
2) For those arriving from Messina (take the Castelbuono exit on the highway), on the SS 113, about 1 km from Cefalù, follow the signs for Ferla. after 300 meters take the crossroads of via Ninfe (in front of Costagliola Marmi), and then turn to the first on the right: Via dei Satiri. The number 4 is on the right after 30 meters.
It is possible to park inside the private courtyard.
It is possible to park inside the private courtyard or in front of the pedestrian entrance in Strada Ferla n. 26 (Provincial road 136).
Inside the private garden there is a parking area dedicated exclusively to motorcycles ????️.
How to arrive from Messina
If You arrive at the station in Cefalù
For those arriving by train or bus to Cefalù railway station, please contact us to arrange transportation.